Tuesday, June 21, 2011

18 June 2011: Going Once, Twice, Sir not even $1,000 more? No? Sold, to the young couple to my left!


"There's a 5% chance that we'll end up buying this property today", I told my wife. Partly to temper her expectations, partly to alleviate any disappointment she might have to soon face.

But, as luck would have it. Every single thing went our way. From the auction date being recorded incorrectly on domain.com.au, to the current economic climate, to the fact that there was only one other bidder.

In one of the quickest auctions I've ever seen, we were the proud new owners of a four bedroom house on 460sqm.

Now to knock down and build.... our very own Metricon McMansion.

1 comment:

  1. It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Custom Home Builders

    ReplyDelete